Grand Rapids Small Business & Estate Planning Lawyer
Hello, thank you for visiting our website. I hope you find it helpful – and I hope I have an opportunity to serve you soon.Why Allen Heneveld is the Right Attorney for You
I like to think of myself as a unique Grand Rapids small business and estate planning attorney that offers much more than most attorneys to help you get the outcomes you want. Why is this? Because of my:
Unique Commitment. I am committed to provide you:
- Outstanding service – I will be interested in you, personable, informing, understanding, available and timely – most of all, I will be looking out for your best interest!
- Excellent work product – I give you what you need (nothing less and nothing more). I won’t recommend services you don’t need (in order to increase my fees).
- Reasonable fees – I charge well below the big law firms.
- Attorney (George Washington University, National Law Center).
- CPA (Certified Public Account) – in Illinois (but I am not longer a CPA).
- MBA (Masters in Business Administration) – from Duke University.
- Attorney – estate planner, business attorney, and litigator.
- Executive – COO, CFO and In-house Counsel for several companies.
- Coach – life coach for people what need help moving to the next level.
I have designed this website to be a helpful resource for you by providing background information that will prepare you for a successful experience and outcome.
L. Allen Heneveld
JD (George Washington) – MBA (Duke University) – Former CPA – Hope College grad
Trusted attorney & counselor for over 25 years
|Small Business Law||Estate Planning|
We have tried to make this website informative and helpful to help you understand whether or not I can help you. So, you can find:
- Who I am (see my Attorney Profile)
- What I do (see the Estate Planning and Small Business webpages)
- How I do it (see below and much of the website); and
- Enlighten you on many legal considerations that might help you make wise decisions (see the pages for areas you are interested in)
I hope you find it helpful – and that I have a chance to meet you soon.The Law does not need to be Intimidating or Complicated!
I know that the legal world can seem intimidating – particularly with all its legalese. Why? I spent probably a year of my law school experience learning all that legalese. My first semester I spent more time in the Law Dictionary, than doing anything else. I needed to learn it, but you don’t. I am not here to impress you with my legalese. Instead, I am here to help you understand the law (without the legalese) so you can make informed decisions, which will help you achieve your goals. That’s how I practice law as a Grand Rapids small business, and estate planning lawyer.
Part of who I am is a teacher. I love to help others understand things. Particularly something they find difficult. I was a professor at California State University – Fullerton for nearly 5 years. I taught the most difficult course for many students. Many had already failed it and were taking it a second time. Time after time they told me – “I flunked this course last semester. I could not understand it. But, you make it so simple to understand. Thank you”. I can do the same thing for you as we address your legal needs.
So, this website is designed to make Estate Planning and Small Business Law more understandable for those who don’t have a law degree. It is designed to walk you through the basics so you have an adequate understanding of the law, the legal processes and the factors you should consider when making your decisions. That’s how I practice law.So let’s get started!
If you already know what you need from a Grand Rapids estate planning lawyer or small business attorney, or you would like me to walk you through your desires, concerns, questions, etc. – then call me and we can get started. I look forward to serving you!
Call me for your free consultation 616.498.5112How to use our Website
For Small Business Law: here is the list of webpages with a partial list of the related services.
- Small Business Law Overview
- Business Entities
- Business Start-Up
- Business Expansion
- Sale/Transfer of Business
- Dispute Resolution
- Board Member
For Estate Planning: here is the recommended path.