L. Allen Heneveld
I like to think of myself as a unique attorney that offers much more than most attorneys to help you get the outcomes you want. Why is this? Because of my:
- Unique Commitment: I am committed to provide you:
- Outstanding service – I will be interested in you, personable, informing, understanding, available and timely – and I avoid legalese!
- Excellent work product – I give you what you need (nothing less and nothing more). I won’t recommend services you don’t need (in order to increase my fees).
- Reasonable fees – well below the big law firms (which I once worked for).
- Unique Training: very few attorneys have this broad training.
- Attorney/JD (Juris Doctor) – George Washington University, National Law Center.
- CPA (Certified Public Account) – in Illinois (but I am not longer a CPA).
- MBA (Masters in Business Administration) – Duke University.
- Unique Experience: over 30 years of helping people succeed
- Attorney – estate planner, small business attorney, and litigator.
- Executive – COO, CFO and In-house Counsel for several companies.
- Coach – life coach for people what need help moving to the next level.
I am a very blessed man. Why?
The Most Important Relationship. First and foremost because I have a deep relationship with the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. My desire is that all of my life would flow out of that relationship – just like Jesus.
Family. I have a wonderful wife and four great children. I am very proud of them. This is a picture from our family reunion at Platte Lake (near Honor, MI). All our children were born in Laguna Beach, California. But, they spent most of their lives living in Fort Collins, Colorado. We moved to Grand Rapids in July, 2014. I was raised here in the Grand Rapids area.
Ministry. I enjoy a greater purpose than just living for myself. That greater purpose is “revealing the GOD that lives in me”. As a result, my whole life is ministry – ministry to my family, friends, church members, clients, other attorneys and all that come along my path. Life in not about me – it is about HIM and loving others.
When I was in law school, I was the CFO and a pastor-in-training with a large inner-city church. I was also the lead elder/co-pastor for our former church in Laguna Beach, California – where I used to preach once a month.
I have written a workbook entitled “HIS Live Now!” that helps believers enjoy more of the Abundant Life (which is the very life of God) in the here and now (no need to wait until you die). I am also a Spiritual Life coach – helping believers enter into more of HIS life for them. If you are interested, please let me know.
Currently, I am an elder at our church (New Hope Community). I preach occasionally. If you would like to hear one of my messages, you can find one by clicking here (Scroll down to the 10/04/15 Message). We would love to have you visit us some Sunday!
Fun. I was a passionate athlete in high school (Forest Hills Central) and college (Hope College). I played football, basketball, baseball, golf and lacrosse. So, I now enjoy watching my children play sports. I also enjoy fishing, hunting and golfing. Here’s a picture of my prized elk taken in New Mexico.